Founded by a team of industry leaders with over 50 years’ combined experience in payment and finance technology, foreign exchange and loyalty, Paywiser is at the forefront of the global payments technology industry, providing innovative platforms and systems for merchants and partners worldwide.
Established in 2017, Paywiser is a global Fintech company focusing on providing businesses with a singular platform to manage their payment issuance and acceptance operations.
A solid bridge between the East and the West, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Slovenia, Lithuania, the UK and the US. Paywiser offers 360 Payment Eco- System, covering Acquiring (eComm and POS Solution), Issuing (Debit and Pre-Paid Cards), Open Banking Solution, Global Settlement and White-labelling of Wallets and Infrastructure.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and generate leads / new business opportunities through research, cold calling, email, face to face meetings / presentations and attending industry related exhibitions
- Increase revenues and profit by successfully selling the online platform to self-sourced, pre-qualified small, large, local and international online merchant prospects through customised and bespoke commercial proposals
- Coordinate closely with internal departments such as Risk and Anti-Fraud and agree on tailored risk settings and configurations for prospects being approached
- Have an involvement in developing the product, processes and strategies through coming up with and putting forward innovative ideas.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The ideal candidate will be a disciplined self-starter, results driven and aiming to achieve career recognition and financial reward
- Experience gained in proactive new business sales with proven track record in accretive revenue strategies including pipeline conversion and enhanced time to revenue (within the payment industry would be a benefit)
- Outstanding relationship building and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
- Experience of and good knowledge of working with merchants in Europe and/or Asia
- Ability to lead by example and present a professional image when representing the company
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong project management and organisational skills
- High Internet affinity, self-motivation and strong commitment
- Excellent English language and written skills is required
- Proficient in other languages such as Chinese, Japanese, Slovenian is highly preferred