Risk Manager – Slovenia
Risk Manager – Slovenia
Founded by a team of industry leaders with over 50 years’ combined experience in payment and finance technology, foreign exchange and loyalty, Paywiser is at the forefront of the global payments technology industry, providing innovative platforms and systems for merchants and partners worldwide.
Established in 2017, Paywiser is a global Fintech company focusing on providing businesses with a singular platform to manage their payment issuance and acceptance operations.
A solid bridge between Asia, Europe and the UK. With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Slovenia & the UK. Paywiser offers SMEs a unique PaaS solution that facilitates multicurrency payment acceptance and transfer of funds in a secure environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and develop a dynamic and growing team of analysts and operations specialists
- Facilitate recovery operations and identify improvements, define additional areas to scale our efforts, and correct inefficiencies. Develop enhancements and process improvements based on an assessment of Paywiser’s systems and processes. Create an industry-leading approach toward repayment options to increase the likelihood of recovery
- Optimize the disputes lifecycle, including disputes win rates and debit success rates. This will include ownership over the way we respond to chargebacks at Paywiser, with a goal of maximizing win and debit success rates
- Lead root cause analysis to identify opportunities to predict, prevent, and mitigate chargebacks that can lead to account difficulties
- Master the complicated chargebacks process. This individual will utilize their mastery of chargebacks and network/industry rules to improve the way we respond to chargebacks and will translate that knowledge to internal stakeholders to effect change
- React to disputes rule and payments industry changes (as well as corresponding optimization of the end to end disputes system based on continued changes), with a goal of designing industry-leading chargeback flows and processes
- Develop and report key performance indicators across the seller recovery lifecycle, from dispute to unsuccessful debit to collection
- Partner with Finance and Accounting departments to improve on our policies and processes that contribute to accurate ledger reporting
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Business
- 3+ years in payments, recovery/collections, chargebacks, or a related field
- A customer-first approach
- Strong quantitative analytical experience. Ability to analyze large transactional datasets, interpret and react to ambiguous situations, and make decisions under pressure. Skills in SQL, CRM, and data visualization tools strongly preferred
- A solid understanding of the payments landscape across all participants – issuer, merchant, acquirer, and network
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills and an ability to synthesizeinformation and make clear, concise recommendations on a course of action
- A creative and team-focused mindset, with a problem-solving approach that has a bias towards action taking
- Relevant advanced degree, such as an MBA, preferred