Founded by a team of industry leaders with over 50 years’ combined experience in payment and finance technology, foreign exchange and loyalty, Paywiser is at the forefront of the global payments technology industry, providing innovative platforms and systems for merchants and partners worldwide.
Established in 2017, Paywiser is a global Fintech company focusing on providing businesses with a singular platform to manage their payment issuance and acceptance operations.
A solid bridge between the East and the West, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Slovenia, Lithuania, the UK and the US. Paywiser offers 360 Payment Eco-System, covering Acquiring (eComm and POS Solution), Issuing (Debit and Pre-Paid Cards), Open Banking Solution, Global Settlement and White-labelling of Wallets and Infrastructure.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The candidate should have a strong technical background (experience working in Payment Gateway / Card Payments / Financial Services space will be a plus), should be a thought leader, have exceptional organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills and be an analytical and structured thinker.
- The right candidate should possess a strong Technical Product Management background, with demonstrated expertise in contributing to cross-functional projects.
- The candidate must have demonstrated excellence as Technical Product Manager in the payments, internet or related industries. The successful candidate must be a hands-on person with proven ability to engage in high bandwidth conversations with both business and technology executives.
- This individual must be highly effective working both independently and in cross-functional capacities to identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine technology requirements across all categories.
- Successful candidates will be skilled at forging strong partnerships with business sponsors, product owners, architects, and developers to define feature sets, story maps, detailed user stories (functional and non-functional) to support the development process. This function will address bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints to maximize business benefit.
This role will also partner with the cross-functional leadership team to help define the roadmap priorities and ensure that it remains aligned with the broader strategy and priorities. This individual will foster innovation, collaboration, leverage new technologies and champion impactful change to build Visa’s technology brand through internal and external initiatives.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ yrs of Fullstack development experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to changing technology
- Understanding of RESTful APIs – both building and consuming
- Experience with PHP and a PHP MVC framework
- Understanding and experience building responsive interfaces with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience with React, VueJs (or other front-end frameworks) a bonus
- Experience with Linux environments and using the shell
- Experience with Python
- Experience with MySQL, DB2, or other RDBMS
- Experience writing tests (unit, functional, etc.), and using testing frameworks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attitude toward getting things done while maintaining regard for code quality
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of initiatives and comfortable seeking help
- Comfortable tackling new problems and learning along the way
- Solid communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese are required. Additional languages, such as Japanese are a plus.