Founded by a team of industry leaders with over 50 years’ combined experience in payment and finance technology, foreign exchange and loyalty, Paywiser is at the forefront of the global payments technology industry, providing innovative platforms and systems for merchants and partners worldwide.
Established in 2017, Paywiser is a global Fintech company focusing on providing businesses with a singular platform to manage their payment issuance and acceptance operations.
A solid bridge between Asia, Europe and the UK. With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Slovenia & the UK. Paywiser offers SMEs a unique PaaS solution that facilitates multicurrency payment acceptance and transfer of funds in a secure environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of payment methods, fraud providers and make recommendations to optimise payment authorization rates
- Define acceptable levels of risk, achieve alignment with local P&L-owners and assure the targets are reached
- Manages payment and anti-fraud service provider relationships and negotiations (existing and new)
- Benchmark our tools and platform against industry standards and competitors for cost, innovation, and operational excellence
- Translates the output of data analytics and reports into insights and recommendations to optimise customer experience and define KPIs, target values and drive everything to keep them on track
- Produces regular written reports, presentations, intelligence and insights on payments and fraud-related trends, including industry research, innovations, analysis and horizon scanning for threats and opportunities.
- Takes a risk-based approach to strategic projects & initiatives. Balances business growth, acceptance and cost optimisation with risk perspectives such as fraud risk and customer impact.
- Based on your experience and daily work, you will create product feature requests and work closely with Product Management and Data Science on system improvements
- For the launch of new payment methods and functionalities, we count on your expert knowledge on fraud matters to consult other business departments
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor in Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in payments and risk/fraud management as Payment & Fraud Specialist or comparable position
- Profound knowledge of the payment and fraud industry, including existing and emerging technologies and products
- Extensive knowledge of UnionPay, Visa and Mastercard risk products
- Data is your best friend: you make data-driven decisions, you like to set measurable quantitative goals and achieve them
- Proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment with a solution-oriented mindset
- A self-starter with an ability to work cross-functional and deal with complexity in a very dynamic environment
- Clear and structured communication skills, proficient at translating data into actionable insights
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage