Founded by a team of industry leaders with over 50 years’ combined experience in payment and finance technology, foreign exchange and loyalty, Paywiser is at the forefront of the global payments technology industry, providing innovative platforms and systems for merchants and partners worldwide.
Established in 2017, Paywiser is a global Fintech company focusing on providing businesses with a singular platform to manage their payment issuance and acceptance operations.
A solid bridge between the East and the West, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Slovenia, Lithuania, the UK and the US. Paywiser offers 360 Payment Eco- System, covering Acquiring (eComm and POS Solution), Issuing (Debit and Pre-Paid Cards), Open Banking Solution, Global Settlement and White-labelling of Wallets and Infrastructure.
- Undertaking internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives
- Supporting the development of an assurance planning reporting process
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
- Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement
- Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up
- Playing an active role in the maintenance and review of policies and procedures, including ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders across the company
- Conducting appropriate internal training / workshops to uphold the internal compliance standard
QUALIFICATIONS and ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Min 5 years’ experience in an internal audit environment preferably in financial services, fintech
- Desirable to have fraud auditing experience
- Meticulous attention to details with ability to multi-tasks
- Strategic and positive mindset with strong problem solving and analytical skill
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently under pressure and meet deadlines
- A good communicator (both written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skill
- Bilingual in Japanese & business level English