Founded by a team of industry leaders with over 50 years’ combined experience in payment and finance technology, foreign exchange and loyalty, Paywiser is at the forefront of the global payments technology industry, providing innovative platforms and systems for merchants and partners worldwide.
Established in 2017, Paywiser is a global Fintech company focusing on providing businesses with a singular platform to manage their payment issuance and acceptance operations.
A solid bridge between Asia, Europe and the UK. With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Slovenia & the UK. Paywiser offers SMEs a unique PaaS solution that facilitates multicurrency payment acceptance and transfer of funds in a secure environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with national laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor’s degree in safety management, information technology systems, or related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a security manager.
- Excellent knowledge of national information security laws.
- Proven proficiency in developing physical and digital security protocols and procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
- Proficiency in information management systems and knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Ability to research and stay up to date with security trends, as well as changing local laws and regulations.